Searching for FS AS-320 IP siren plus speaker

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

As title, I'm searching for a complete Federal Signal Vama Siren set (CPU, Remote controller and wires) plus speaker. The siren must be in Italian Police Two Tone IP, however I can find a C series with only the standard two-tone. Thanks

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Hi Friend on eLightbars.pl :) I have for sale only PCB control to FSV AS-422/6S This PCB control to AS-422/6S I, Sirena Versión Italia (modulation DUE-TONI f=466-622 Hz 40c/min) and 6 programmable buttons.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

[quote="fedlight"]Hi Friend on eLightbars.pl :) I have for sale only PCB control to FSV AS-422/6S This PCB control to AS-422/6S I, Sirena Versión Italia (modulation DUE-TONI f=466-622 Hz 40c/min) and 6 programmable buttons.[/quote] Thanks for your reply. Did you have any photo of this? How much do you want for the item shipped to Italy? Thanks

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Next week I'll have FSV AS-422/6S I -140 Euro And PCB I -60 Euro + shipping to Italy +/- 6 Euro registered letter [attachment=0]201301012704.jpg[/attachment]

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

[quote="fedlight"]Next week I'll have FSV AS-422/6S I -140 Euro And PCB I -60 Euro + shipping to Italy +/- 6 Euro registered letter [attachment=0]201301012704.jpg[/attachment][/quote] Thanks for the feedback. So the PCB was the only will do the siren modulation spec right? The unit you will receive next week is complete? You have also a speaker? Thanks man

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

[attachment=4]AS1.jpg[/attachment] [attachment=3]AS2.jpg[/attachment] [attachment=2]AS3.jpg[/attachment] [attachment=1]AS4.jpg[/attachment] [attachment=0]AS5.jpg[/attachment]

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote="fedlight"][attachment=4]AS1.jpg[/attachment] [attachment=3]AS2.jpg[/attachment] [attachment=2]AS3.jpg[/attachment] [attachment=1]AS4.jpg[/attachment] [attachment=0]AS5.jpg[/attachment][/quote] Payment sent ;)

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi